Q: What is Neevia PDFresize?
A: PDFresize is an application that allows you to resize PDF file to any paper size that is defined in Windows. It also lets you define your own page size and scale the content to properly match with the new dimensions.
Q: How do I resize/scale PDF files with Neevia PDFresize?
A: That can be done directly by running the command line tool (CLresize.exe), through the graphic interface application (PDFresize.exe) or indirectly through your own application using the COM object or .NET assembly.
Q: What are the main Neevia PDFresize features?
A: Below are listed the main PDFresize features:
Q: Can I resize encrypted PDF files using the Neevia PDFresize graphic interface tools?
- Support for page scaling or cropping;
- Custom page size support;
- Resize by page numbers and/or page ranges;
- Support for constraining proportions during scaling;
- Linearization (Fast Web View) support;
- PDF encryption support (RC4/AES algorithms);
- Does NOT require any Adobe products;
A: Yes you can but you will be prompted for a password every time an encrypted file is encountered.
Q: What is PDF linearization?
A: PDF linearization is a way to optimize PDF files for more efficient viewing over the web. Pages are loaded faster and the user does not have to wait until the entire PDF file is uploaded by the browser.