Q: What is Neevia PDFstamp?
A: Neevia PDFstamp, as the name suggests, is an easy to use application that allows you to stamp/watermark PDF files.
Q: How do I stamp PDF files with Neevia PDFstamp?
A: That can be done directly by running the command line tool (CLstamp.exe), through the graphic interface application (PDFstamp.exe) or indirectly through your own application using the COM object or .NET assembly.
Q: What are the main Neevia PDFstamp features?
A: Below are listed the main PDFstamp features:
Q: Can I stamp encrypted PDF files using the Neevia PDFstamp graphic interface tool?
- Type 1, TrueType and OpenType font support;
- Font embedding and subsetting support;
- Full Unicode support;
- Gray, RGB and CMYK colorspace support;
- Invisible text stamp support;
- supports JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP images as stamp;
- PDF overlay support;
- Place stamp on top or below the PDF page content;
- Apply multiple stamps in a single pass;
- Linearization (Fast Web View) support;
- PDF encryption support (RC4/AES algorithms);
- Does NOT require any Adobe products;
A: Yes you can but you will be prompted for a password every time an encrypted file is encountered.
Q: What is PDF linearization?
A: PDF linearization is a way to optimize PDF files for more efficient viewing over the web. Pages are loaded faster and the user does not have to wait until the entire PDF file is uploaded by the browser.